We have resolved 123 ticketed new features, tasks, bugs, or
improvements. Significant improvements are listed below.
Introducing a new resource type is always exciting. We
have worked with multiple labs to establish what we hope will be a
flexible model for collecting key annotations pertaining to
bacterial strains. If you need assistance with importing your data,
please contact us. See examples 1 and 2.
A new resource type for DNA primers now provides a way to keep
track of the primers in your lab or projects. If you need
assistance with importing your data, please contact
us. See examples 1 and
We welcome the VICC to Labnodes, whom we have been working with
to develop a Publications Database and survey mechanism to
facilitate the capture of historical data required for the CCSG
Explore the VICC today!
- Meeting Titles - Seminar and
meeting titles have been added to the member dashboard.
- Biosafety Level Selection Buttons -
Added radio buttons to make selections of biosafety level easier in
the respective resource type forms.
- Page Consistency - Improved consistency on
resource view pages.
- Mycoplasma Testing for Cell Lines - We have
added an option for "not tested/unknown."
- MMRC ID - A new field for MMRC ID has been
added to the mouse resource.
- Number of Allowable Characters - Previous
limits have been adjusted to meet current needs in both first name
and community name fields.
- New Tissue Types for Cell Lines - We have
added three new tissue types for cell lines: epithelium, embryo and
- Mouse Genetics Annotations - Gene name, gene
symbol and NCBI gene ID fields have been added for both the
promoter and the expressed gene.
- Upcoming Meetings Links - Now any links to
upcoming meetings automatically default to the current date and
will display all upcoming meetings.
- Image Alignment and Padding - Images added to
content boxes may be aligned left, right, center and we have
improved the spacing around images.
- Community Titles - The maximum length for
these titles has been increased to 125 characters.
- Duplicate Communities - Member communities are
now only listed once, regardless of how many times the member has
been invited and/or removed from a community.
- Presentation Titles - These have been added,
when available, to meetings pages.
- Send a Message - Messages may now include up
to 500 characters.
- API Extension - The API has been extended to
provide a member lookup via VUNetID and to provide a list of users
via a community ID.
- DRTC Landing Page - Various improvements were
made to the Diabetes Research and Training Center landing
- Previous Affiliations Hidden - If an active
affiliation exists, previous (inactive) affiliations are hidden,
thus eliminating a member being listed as active and inactive.
- Uploading Images - This feature has been
- Publication Graph - Improved member
recognition allows all publications to be graphed.
- Resource Import scripts - We created import
scripts for Cell Lines and Bacterial Strains, which are re-usable
for other groups. Please inquire.
- Dashboard Add a Resource - The resource type
menu has been improved and you can now select your workspace as a