Assign a Delegate to Manage your Member
Assign a delegate
You may assign someone other than yourself as a delegate and
direct them to manage your profile, contact information and
- Log in and click on “assign one” in the Account Delegate
section of your dashboard page, or go to http://labnodes.vanderbilt.edu/member/manage-delegates/.
- If your delegate already has a Labnodes account, enter the last
name of your delegate and select him/her from the list generated.
If he/she does not have a Labnodes account, enter the delegate’s
name and email address.
- Click Add.
- Your delegate will receive an email notifying him/her that
he/she has been chosen to be your delegate.
- He/she will be able to edit your Labnodes profile, contact
information and publication data.
Act as a delegate
Delegates may edit the profile, contact information and/or
publications of their delegator.
- If you have been assigned as a delegate for a Labnodes member
you may manage his/her member profile, contact information and
- Log in and click on the delegator name under, “I manage
accounts for” in the Account Delegate section on your dashboard
- Click on the Actions button of your delegator’s profile page
and select, “Profile, Contact, or Publications” from the drop down
- Edit the desired information and click Save.