Embed a Google Calendar to a Resource
- Embed a Google calendar
- Embed calendar HTML code
Additional help is available via email@example.com.
Identify and embed the source code
In order to embed a Google calendar into your Labnodes resource
you must identify the code for your Google calendar and copy/paste
that code into the desired resource or collection.
- To obtain the code for your calendar, follow the instructions
- Copy the code.
- Navigate to the Labnodes resource/collection you wish to insert
the calendar into and select Edit from the
Actions drop down menu.
- Click on the source code icon in the menu bar
of the Content box.
- Paste the source code into the box.
- Click Update Document at the bottom of the
NOTE: If the Google calendar is no longer shared or if it is
removed, it will not be visible in Labnodes.
Source_code_box.png - Added on January 9, 2014 at 10:21 AM by Jill Lindner
Source_code_icon.png - Added on January 9, 2014 at 10:20 AM by Jill Lindner