We have resolved 31 ticketed new features, tasks, bugs, or
improvements. Significant improvements are listed below.
We would like to welcome the DRTC
to Labnodes, whom we have been working with for a successful
migration of their web presence as a first step towards taking
advantage of the many Labnodes tools.
DRTC-Labnodes landing page today!
- Resource Sharing Training Video - A new
training video is now available via our YouTube channel.
- Embed Google Calendars - You can now embed
Google Calendars into Labnodes resource pages.
- Transfer Community Ownership - You can now
transfer the owner of a community (or workgroup) to another user,
without asking us to do it.
- New Admin Tools - We too need some new tools
once in a while!
- Upgraded TinyMCE rich text editor to version 4.
- Prevent non-Vanderbilt users from being invited to formal
community (temporary, until a non-Vanderbilt namespace is
- Mask resource subtypes as regular resources, for easier viewing
- Fixed missing sharing tools for meetings.
- Fixed inability to remove offered shared resources
- Fixed incorrect subcommunity listing (patched).
- Fixed "Add Meeting" button display issue in community dashboard
- Fixed missing resource subtype annotation (patched).
- Fixed publication graph issue.