Create a Labnodes Account
- Create an account
- Complete your account information
Additional help is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create your account
Currently, anyone with a Vanderbilt username and password can
create a Labnodes account. Here’s how:
- Log on to https://labnodes.vanderbilt.edu/
and click Login (upper right); from the drop down menu select
"Create an account." Alternatively, you may click on Sign
up today, on the homepage or go directly to: https://labnodes.vanderbilt.edu/member/register/.
- Complete the information on the Create Account
Complete your account
Once you have created your Labnodes account you will be taken to
the What’s Next page where you may add your publications,
create your profile, add keywords, input your ResearcherID, upload
your PDF formatted biosketch, assign a delegate and set your email
- Currently, Labnodes supports the PubMed and PMC databases.
Using the same search criteria as PubMed, conduct your search and
check the box next to each article you wish to include. Click
Next at the bottom of the publications page.
- Create your profile including your scientific interests, career
history, educational background, etc. You may copy/paste from
another document, or type directly into the profile box.
- Keywords are your links to other Labnodes members, resources
and communities. Enter your keywords.
- Your ResearcherID may be found by clicking the link, or if you
already know your ID you may enter it directly into the appropriate
- Browse your computer for your NIH Biosketch PDF and select to
upload it. Click Next at the bottom of the page.
- A delegate has the ability to edit your member profile,
including your publications, contact information, and more. If you
wish to assign a delegate, begin typing his/her last name in the
appropriate field. If he/she has a Labnodes account, a dropdown of
matches will appear and you may select your delegate. If he/she is
not a Labnodes member, enter his/her name and email address. Click
Add. Your delegate will be notified via email. Click
- You have the option to receive system emails individually or
once a day. Select either Individual Email or Daily
- Click Finish.
This completes your account creation. If at any time you wish to
change this information, log in, click the Actions button
and select the item you wish to change (profile, contact,