We have resolved 47 ticketed new features, tasks, bugs, or
improvements. Significant improvements are listed below.
- BRET Faculty Profile Connector - New users of
Labnodes who are VUMC faculty members can now elect to import key
elements of their BRET Faculty Profile to populate their Labnodes
profile. Future versions will include the ability to "sync"
Labnodes profile data to BRET data.
- Custom Labels for Community Sidemenu - Choose
new labels to help customize your community (or workgroup)
sidemenu, hence providing better marketing or semantic
context. See the community (or workgroup) Manage >
- Quick Share Buttons – New buttons in the
"Share Resource" window allow you to share a resource to the public
or to VUMC in one-click; yes, one-click.
- Default Profile Avatars - For members,
communities and workgroups, a default list of avatars is now
available. This convenience allows users to quickly pick a profile
picture until they can replace it with one of their own.
- Communities & Multiple Inheritance –
Communities can now be "parented" to more than one parent
community. For example, a laboratory can be part of a department
and multiple centers. Now, this laboratory can be displayed in the
"subcommunity" section of all of its parent communities.
- Community Send Message Recipient Management -
Via the community management preferences tab, you may now elect
whether all community members receive email notifications of any
messages sent to the community (via the "send a message"
- Follow us on Twitter - We have started
tweeting updates on activities surrounding Labnodes, including
training, new members and communities, important events and so
forth. So, follow
- Member messages are now listed into their own widget on the
member dashboard page, thus making it easier to identify
human-generated messages versus server-generated
- Working with the TMESCSR leadership, we have
updated TMESCSR landing page.
- Meeting start- and end-times can now be set at five-minute
- Profile image editor for communities and workgroups has been
improved to allow image retention on form validation warnings or