We have resolved 27 ticketed new features, tasks, bugs, or
improvements. Significant improvements are listed below.
- Easier sharing to VUMC and the public.
Sharing to the public and/or the VUMC is now made easier with the
addition of the “Share with public” and “Share with VUMC” buttons.
From a resource, simply click on the action button, select Share
(or Move, or Copy) and look for the green buttons!
- Community contact – Identify a contact for
your community and enter his/her data into the new community
contact field. This will be displayed on a community's profile
- Soft quotas for workgroups - We have enabled
"soft" quota limits for workgroups - accessible via the workgroup
- Member last active date – We have added the
last login date to the member profile card, in order to provide
information about the activity of members.
- Updated VCSCB & TMESCSR landing pages -
Working with the VCSCB leadership, we have updated its landing page, as well as the TMESCSR landing page.
- Feature a collection – You may now feature
collections via a community's (or workgroup's) "Manage Resources"
section - click on the cog/action button to view the option, or do
it from the collection view page via the action button.
- Mouse strain MGI links - MGI links have been
updated to reflect changes at the Mouse Genome Informatics
- Sidemenu re-organization - We have reorganized
side menu items so that community and member menus are easier to
- Addgene links - An Addgene field has been
added to the vector resource type, which provides a link to the
Addgene page when populated.
- Login prompt - When opening the login window,
the "mouse focus" is now on the username and allows the user to tab
to the password field.
- Newest members - All new Vanderbilt members
are now listed in the "latest members" section of the navigation
- Antibody name exposure - In the antibody
resource form, the name of the antibody is shown to the user as it
is being assembled from user-derived input.