We have resolved 79 ticketed tasks, bugs, or improvements.
Significant improvements are listed below:
- Copy a collection. Members may now copy an
entire collection to a new community. This feature allows
collaborators with offer subscription permission to share
entire resource collections. Resources may still be shared on an
individual basis without sharing the entire collection.
- Move a collection. We have also added a new
feature that allows members to move a resource collection from one
community to another. Once the collection has been moved, it may be
moved back to its home community or to yet another community.
- Delete (permanently) a collection. It is now
possible to delete an entire collection. Members may remove
collections by clicking on the Actions button and selecting
Remove under the Manage Subscription heading.
- Resource versioning. Now members may view an
earlier version of a resource. Simply click on the versioning box
located at the bottom right of each resource and select the version
of the resource that you wish to view.
- Archived Members
- Previous community members are now visible.
- Community members are divided into two groups; Active
- Members may view a list of community alumni (archived) by
selecting Members from the Community Menu and then clicking the
Archived button at the top right of the members listing
page. Click the Active button in order to return to the
current (active) members listing.
- Landing Pages for Communities
- Custom built, individually branded web page
- Enables a community to advertise all of its primary features,
services and objectives on a single web page and facilitates quick
access to areas within the VanderbiltResearch.org community or to
- A landing page may begin with a short description, similar to
the one found on the VanderbiltResearch.org community profile
- Include images
- Other key features may include contact information, faculty
listings, general information, upcoming meetings and other
- In the case of Core Labs, important items such as available
services and pricing provide easy access to this
information for core customers.
- If on-line customer sign-up is available, a link to request the
core facility services may be included.
- Information can be dynamically imported into the landing page
that is updated via the community management web interface.
- Action menu - significant consolidation and improvements to the
- Email templates are now HTML and TXT based
- Community and collection management pages have been
- Subscriptions permission area simplified