We have resolved 71 ticketed tasks, bugs, or improvements. Major
issues are outlined below:
- Resource Sharing Widget - We have made
significant improvements to the resource sharing widget, which
allows searching and filtering to quickly find what
community/collection to share to, as well as list which
community/collection a resource may already be shared with.
- Improvements to Resource File Management -
Improvements to the resource-associated file management and viewing
should provide an easier mechanism for adding, editing, deleting
and viewing such files.
- Resource Search Includes File Search - As a
first pass, searching resources will match the file name and
description of all files associated with the resource. We will be
working on a file management interface for a future release.
- Resource Tags/Keywords - Improvements to the
interface, mainly to do with validation.
- Mouse Resource Type - Research applications
are now optional, without generating a failure.
- Document/Pages/Services - The "Content" field
is now optional.
- Gene Targeting Experiment Tracker - General
improvements and fixes.
- Freezer Inventory Application - General
improvements (searching, ACL, viewing), fixes and data
- VUMC Identity/Branding - For the VUMC
Community context, we have added the Vanderbilt Medical Center
- Email Notifications for Primary Resource
Contribution - We have added back email notification for
primary resource contributions. These are dispatched based on the
subscription permissions for those users allowed to accept resource
- Support Files - Improvements made for
file/document mime types.
- Collection Profile - We have simplified the
collection profile page to provide quick access to a collection's
- Subscription permissions - We have removed
from view those permissions that are not currently used, so as to
simplify the user interface.
- Community Member Profile Listings - In some
contexts, the listing of community/workgroup members were not
- Other improvements
- Mini-dashboard responds to keyboard entries in Internet
- Print layout improved (overlapping title and logo)
- Member card now displays primary affiliation