We have resolved 23 ticketed new features,
tasks, bugs, or improvements. Significant improvements are listed
Introducing the VCMR
Cryopreserved Mouse Repository contains genetically-modified
mice that have been generated by Vanderbilt investigators and that
are available for rederivation and purchase by other
The TMESCSR Landing Page has been
re-designed in order to make it easier to find its continuing and
new service lines.
New Features & Improvements
- Improvements were made to the Mouse Strain Resource Type, which
should help with creating better connections with external data
- All training documents and videos for Labnodes are now listed
on the help page, so that users can easily find
- Within the user dashboard, buttons were added to make it easier
to "edit" a user's formal communities.
- Improvements were made to the MMPC landing
- A laboratory community was created for the Kendall Lab - welcome aboard!
- Content updates were made to the website of the Center for Matrix
- Content updates were made to the website of the CDTR landing page.
- The rich-text editor (TinyMCE) was upgraded and reconfigured,
to work with the most recent major Chrome version.
- Fixed - community manage preferences were not saving
- Security patching