We have resolved 35 ticketed new features,
tasks, bugs, or improvements. Significant improvements are listed
OOR Citation Survey
Labnodes will launch its third citation for the Office of
Research on February 1st. In compliance with the
National Institutes of Health, Labnodes is collecting data
regarding S10 Shared Instrumentation Grant Awards received in the
last five years. The VUMC Office of Research will provide the
data to NIH on behalf of Vanderbilt University.
New Features and Other Improvements
- Hide the publications display - A preference
has been added for toggling the display of member and community
- Landing page updates - We have made updates to
the CDS, CDTR, DRTC, MMPC, TMESCR
and VCSCB landing
- Member profile updates - We have added a field
for your institution.
- Last log in date and time - We have improved
the last login date/time display.
- Training documents - We have added a training
document on how to insert images into a document and updated other
- FAQ updates - We have expanded and improved
our FAQ page.
- Send a message - We have improved the language
in the message content pop up window.
- New lab community - Labnodes welcomes the
- DDRC citation survey - We will launch our
second citation survey for the Vanderbilt Digestive Disease
Research Center in March.
- Member profile completeness email - We have
sent you a personalized list of ways you may enhance your member
- DRTC Cores as sub-communities - We continue to
work with the DRTC on adding communities for all of the Diabetes
Research Training Center's supported cores to Labnodes. These
will be listed as sub-communities of the DRTC in the very near
- MyVUMC Articles
- We published an article about the Labnodes version 2.8
- Look for upcoming articles in upcoming issues regarding other