We have resolved 46 ticketed new features,
tasks, bugs, or improvements. Significant improvements are listed
Welcome to CDTR
The Center for Diabetes Translational Research (CDTR) has
migrated its website to Labnodes. Immediate benefits to the CDTR
and its members include a custom landing page, integrated faculty
profiles, improved communication about CDTR services, reduced
administrative cost and increased search engine exposure.
The Vanderbilt Digestive Disease Research Center (DDRC) has
partnered with Creative Data Solutions to
launch their first citation survey. The survey data
will fulfill requirements for the upcoming DDRC competing
grant renewal and the publications will be added to faculty
Members may now choose whether to display or hide the
publication graph on their member profile page and on community
profile pages where the user is an owner or leader of that
community. This feature may be found via the
Actions/Preferences menu option.
New Features and Other Improvements
- MMPC landing page - Information regarding
the 12th Annual Glucose Clamping the Conscious Mouse: A
Laboratory Course has been updated, along with improvements to
the navigation tabs.
- VCSCB landing page - The landing page has been
updated to reflect an updated faculty list, inclusion of its newest
core facility, Creative Data Solutions, as well as visual
- TMESCSR landing page - Updates have been made
to reflect service revisions.
- DRTC landing page - Banner image captions have
- Global search - The global search feature now
includes searching within the content box of viewable
- Image uploads - The ratio of uploaded images
is now preserved within the scope of resource content
- Vanderbilt publication database - Improvements
have been made to the main publication page that provide additional
information about the resource and the data being captured.
- Added "Exact Search" for journal title searches
- Added support for multi-part abstracts.
- Improvements have been made to connections generated from MeSH
- Community types - These have been simplified
for better clarity.
- Navigation language - Improvements have
been made to navigational semantics.
- Image data curation - We have uploaded member
photos where requested.
- Resource previous versions - Users are now
prompted regarding the completeness of historical data.
- mESC resource type - Improvements have
been made to the parental cell line field.
- Various sections, such as "Publications" and "MeSH Terms" are
only shown when data exists, as to de-clutter the
- Synchronized semantics of "logged in" vs. "logout" state in
- Fixed video embedding within resource content
- Merged the community types "Center" and "Institute".
- Upgraded icon library
- Improvements made to LDAP connectivity
- DRTC Cores as sub-communities - We are in the
process of adding communities for all of the Diabetes Research
Training Center's supported cores to Labnodes. These will be
listed as sub-communities of the DRTC.
- Member profile completeness - Be on the
lookout for a customized email that will help you determine how to
improve your Labnodes member profile.
- Creative Data Solutions - Policies have been