|Start Date / Time
||March 26, 2015 at 10:00 AM
|End Date / Time
||March 26, 2015 at 10:55 AM
||9455 MRB IV
Setting up labs, cores and workgroups for collaboration
This meeting has already occurred
Need to organize people and information? Find out how to create
and manage communities in Labnodes. Learn the differences between
formal communities and private workgroups and how both can engage
your teams, facilitate research and enhance collaboration.
- Create a workgroup
- Invite members
- Create collections
- Add resources
- Request a Labnodes community
- Labnodes roles
- Upload PubMed and PMC publications
- Create a community profile
- Share and collaborate
DIRECTIONS TO 9455 MRB IV
- From the North lobby of Light Hall, take an elevator at the
Western bank of elevators (located on the VA Medical Center side of
the lobby) to the 9th floor.
- Turn towards the hallway (away from the windows) when you exit
the elevator and turn right at the first corridor.
- Walk to the end of the corridor and turn right through the
- The conference room is located immediately on your right.
Workshop_2015_03_26.pdf - Added on March 18, 2015 at 4:23 PM by Jill Lindner