|Start Date / Time
||December 4, 2014 at 10:00 AM
|End Date / Time
||December 4, 2014 at 10:55 AM
||9455 MRB IV (directions included below)
Use Labnodes to Organize your Lab
This meeting has already occurred
Labnodes can help you organize the complex entities and
activities of your laboratory. Keep up with your people (past and
present), publications and collaborations. Organize your protocols,
vectors, antibodies and other reagents. Share information and
advertise your lab to students/postdocs all in a web based secure
- Assign roles to your lab members
- Create a lab profile
- Link to publications
- Create collections of protocols, vectors, antibodies, etc.
- Schedule meetings
- Collaborate via workgroups
- Learn how to use the new version 2.5
DIRECTIONS TO 9455 MRB IV
- From the North lobby of Light Hall, take an elevator at the
Western bank of elevators (located on the VA Medical Center side of
the lobby) to the 9th floor.
- Turn towards the hallway (away from the windows) when you exit
the elevator and turn right at the first corridor.
- Walk to the end of the corridor and turn right through the
- The conference room is located immediately on your right.
Workshop_12_04_2014.pdf - Added on December 4, 2014 at 1:05 PM by Jill Lindner