We have resolved 79 ticketed new features, tasks, bugs, or
improvements. Significant improvements are listed below.
We welcome the MMPC to Labnodes. The MMPC has successfully
migrated its previous web presence to Labnodes, where it expects to
better interface with Vanderbilt and external
the MMPC today.
Keywords have long been associated with members, communities and
resources. Supplementing our existing list of connected nodes, we
have introduced an interactive touch-graph that allows you to
interactively browse through keyword relationships and discover new
it out today.
Labnodes is significantly faster than ever! Alongside of
server-side improvements at the code and database level, we have
also successfully migrated to the VUIT-manager Application
Infrastructure servers, which provide us with increased security
- Network graphs as discovery tool – A new
interactive graph, which automatically associates nodes with
matching keywords, makes it easy to view relationships between
people, communities and resources.
- Source data look ahead – Labnodes remembers
and displays previous source data in a drop down menu, providing a
more consistent list of sources and less typing.
- Upload your CV – Just like biosketches, you
may now upload a PDF of your current CV within your member
- Conjugates added to antibody resource – We
have added a list of 94 antibody conjugates as a controlled
vocabulary to Labnodes. If selected, the conjugate name is
displayed as part of the antibody name.
- Resource sorting – Now you may sort a list of
resources by the date created or last
- Order community leaders – Leaders may now be
re-ordered on the community profile page.
- Policies – New Labnodes policies have been
added to the Policies & Terms of
- Text patterns added to rich text editor -
Format content using text pattern markdown instead of menu
- Performance – Labnodes is faster due to
numerous server-side improvements as well as a successful migration
to VUIT servers.
- Antibody characterization – We have added new
types of antibody characterization and a notes section.
- Warning when deleting an address – Before you
delete your contact address, Labnodes will provide an “Are you
- Removed “none added” – We have removed this
heading when a collection contains no resources.
- Homepage –Improvements were made to streamline
and focus the user on immediate actions.
- Antibody species cross reactivity list – We
have added several new species to the cross reactivity list.
- Manage meetings – You may now manage meetings
from the manage community menu.
- Permissions - Numerous improvements were made
to improve and harden our permission structures.