Reagents. supplies, and
- cES cell media
- 60 mm tissue culture dish with MEFs
- Submit the service request form for karyotyping. http://labnodes.vanderbilt.edu/resource/view/id/3057
- The ESC Shared Resource will schedule and coordinate a time for
cells to be delivered for karyotyping.
- E-mail the names and clone numbers of the cell lines requested
for karyotyping to Jennifer Skelton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Label the culture dishes with the same names.
- On a 60 mm culture dish, plate cells on a layer of MEFs.
- Colonies need to be at least medium in size and 50% to 90%
confluent for karyotyping. This is usually about two days of
- On the day dishes are being handed off to the TMESCSR for
karyotyping, feed the plate(s) with cES before 10:00 AM and
communicate to the TMESCSR personnel what time they were fed.
- Bring plates for karyotyping to the TMESCSR in 9410
MRB IV by 11:30 AM.
Source: TMESCSR 2/13